Friday, January 16, 2009

Another Day, Another...

It's been 2 weeks since I officially started my 101 list.  You have no idea how much it inspires me in every day life.  I find myself being more open to new things, to forgetting about my ridiculous need to schedule each day completely.  I think of other things that I want to try or experience.  Making this list has woken me up to the possibility that happiness can exist so simply.  Even better, making this list, and following through on my goals has awoken my mind.  I'm thinking again!  Sure, it's not superior thoughts that will get my MacArthur Genius Grant, but it might be. I guess I would like to continue to encourage anyone who is reading this... Write your own list!  Make your own choices, wake up your mind and body and spirit.  Don't be discouraged.  Recognize the impossible!  And let everyone know what you're doing, for your own encouragement and to encourage others.  Back later to update some more! 

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment