Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Month Two!

Hello again internet people!  Here we are, at the beginning of another wonderful month.  Let's dig right in, shall we?

Life is pretty good.  

Going to Curves was a trouble spot last month, but I've been feeling more and more like I want to go.  And, even better, I have been going!  Well, once anyhow, but it's only the 3rd!  I'm going tomorrow and Thursday, and then I'm aiming for 4 times a week!

On a more serious note, I started writing a letter to my first born on Sunday.  I didn't expect it to be so intense.  I guess I thought I would say something to the effect of, "Hey, can't wait until you're here..."  Not quite.  I started writing about my childhood, and the things I would want to do differently, and I don't know.  I started tearing up!  In a coffee shop while waiting for a friend, no less.  Oh well.  If these goals weren't difficult, I wouldn't try at all.

I'm attempting to teach myself to juggle.  I just have to learn to loosen up a bit.  Sheesh.  It's juggle, aren't you supposed to look a little silly?

Anyhow, I must stop writing about these things, and get to doing them.

Toods,

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment