Monday, October 19, 2009

Just Because You Say You're Sorry...

ATTENTION ALL BULLIES!

You know who you are. Most of you would never admit to anyone that you are a cruel person, who has said many mean things meant to hurt people. I have done this in the past, but thankfully, God has come into my life, and shown me how wrong I was.

Many of you have not had this same epiphany. I'm thinking of one teen girl in particular. You know who you are. You go to church, and Youth Group, and then you get on Facebook and rip apart other people who you think have wronged you. Have you heard of turning the other cheek? Have you heard of forgiveness, or rising above it? How about ignoring it?

To me, you are the worst sort of person. Someone who claims to be a Christian, and then goes on with your life like nothing has changed. Acting the same, thinking the same, talking the same. You should be different; you should be better.

Your words mean something. Once they leave your mouth, you can never take them back. Apologize all you want. Say you "hate yourself for what you did". Say you are a bad person. It DOES NOT MATTER. Words hurt. Words kill. Make it right by changing everything about yourself. Stop being a hypocrite.

I apologize to whoever reads this thing... not many, I know. But I am disgusted by the behaviors I witness in most people. There is no excuse for cruelty. I felt the need to say it.

Hopefully, once my temper cools, I'll be back with a 101 update. Until then- try kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment